Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring, Warmer Weather and New Clothes

Now that the weather is warmer I have on a sleeveless t-shirt that I got in Vegas. It's all kinds of awful blue, green and yellow with a peace sign on it. The point of this is not the psychedelic nightmare of my shirt but the fact that my "oven" scar on my elbow is visible. I'm a very good cook but a total klutz in the kitchen.
I have a scar on my forefinger from when I was fifteen and cutting leftover turkey at Thanksgiving. Even now, with my Ovglove I manage to harm myself. It all seems worth it when we sit down to a delicious and nutritious meal. I love to cook but I'm a hazard in the kitchen.
The really good thing about the warmer weather? My husband is THE grillmaster. All I have to do is prepare it (which, unfortunately, usually involves knives) and he cooks it up on the grill.
AH! Life is good ... to quote Leo.

No comments: